영어이메일 팁 총정리 by 래퍼유(해외영업 현직자)
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTION영어이메일 팁 총정리 by 래퍼유(해외영업 현직자) [꿀팁카페] http://www.lifeimpact.co.kr
Red_ used often with ;
* Verbal introductoryTRANSITION
Accordingly Indeed As a result
Afterwards likewise Consequently
Evidently Finally Furthermore
Hence However Yet
Meanwhile Moreover Nevertheless
Therefore Thus For example
For instance For this reason *On the contrary
*On the other hand then In addition
Additionally Just as I expected After all
*At the same time As a matter of fact *By the way
Fortunately In summary Otherwise
*In the first place That is *In the mean time
In conclusion *Needless to say *Under the circumstances
*Without a doubt *In other words In fact
자주 쓰는 Transition words
레벨별 사과의 표현
– We’re ( I’m) sorry to …– Unfortunately,
•• ☆ ☆ (2)
– I am very sorry for ... – I'm sorry that you were dissatisfied with ... – I am/we are sorry for the confusion/mix
up/misunderstanding – to compensate for ...
• ☆ ☆ ☆ (3)
– will correct the situation – it was embarrassing to discover that ... – The least I can do is ...
• ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (4)
– I was unsettled to hear that ... – Express my regret – much to my regret – You were entirely right about ...
• ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ (5)
– accept the blame for ... – please accept my/our apology/apologies
for ... – My/our apology/apologies for any
inconvenience – I/we sincerely regret – I/we sorely regret – I hope this situation can be
repaired/mended to your satisfaction
•We will be waiting for your response with patience…
•Please give us a reply at your earliest convenience.
•Another one of your prompt response will be greatly appreciated…
•We promise to provide you with results that meet and go beyond your expectation.
•Our staffs are pouring all out best effort in providing you the best results.
-If I may suggest…
-we feel that it would best for you to…
-Have you considered being…
-in hope to provide you with a upmost quality data…
-what’s your opinion on…
-Please play close attention to the details of…
앞으로 더 열심히 하겠습니다.
-We promise to provide you with another one of our quality data
-All Macrogen’s sequencing steffsare pulling the best available
-Please trust that Macrogen’s sequencing teams is working days and nights to provide you with results that fulfill and go beyond your satisfaction.
-Trust that Macrogen will always try our best in providing you the best quality data.
칭찬 RESPONSE-Every compliment from my customers makes my tiring day so much better.
-Every compliment coming from our customers make our day optimistic
-Thank you for showing your appreciation, we will try to keep your expectation.
-We are glad that our service was able to fulfill your satisfaction.
긴 설명을 읽어주셔서 감사합니다.
-Thank you for reading such a demanding comment.
-your attention for reading through such a long email is greatly appreciated.
-Thank you for bearing with our long email.
CONFUSING WORDSAFFECT & EFFECT 피해를 EFFECT라는 단어의 주인이 받는 상황/상태
피해를 AFFECT라는 단어의 주인이 주는 상황/ 상태
AMONGST & BETWEEN GROUP OF TWO
GROUP OF THREE OR MORE
BETWEEN YOU AND I 항상 YOU AND ME
COMPARE TO 다른 두 가지를 비슷하다가 가정할 때
COMPARE WITH EX. Dying is easy compared to giving a speech.
비슷한 두 가지를 다르다고 가정할 때
EX. Public education doesn’t compare with home schooling.
CONTINUAL& CONTINUOUS 계속 일어나는, 자주 일어나는
멈추지않고 방해받지않고 계속
NEITHER & NOR Either & Or와 같은 이야기를 하는데 부정사 를 이야기할 때 nor를 쓴다.
either & or 처럼 따로 쓸 수도 있다. 단지 항상 부정사.
COVINCE & PERSUADE. 상대방이 어떠한 방향으로 ACT하게 할때
EX. He persuaded me to settle out of court. (Always PERSUAD..TO)
상대방의 생각을 바꾸고자 할때
EX. He convinced me that I was negligent. (Always CONVINCED…THAT & OF)
FIRST & FIRSTLY INTRODUCING/ OPENING word.
LISTING (first, second, third…)
PROCESS +go forward **“we will process or your order”
진행형/ 미래형/ 과거형
PROCEED +go forward with **”we will proceed with your order”
PRECEDE +step을 이야기하거나 순서가 있을때/ time reference. **“A precedes B.”
+'to come before' (usually in time).
1. Here This is not a university. It’s a language school. It’s not the same.
장소= THIS2. She likes art, museums and such kind of things things like that.
3. He can’t come because he has been broken his arm.Not passive
4. This neighborhood is very safe, but be careful if you are going out alone.
ARE GO IS NEVER CORRECT
6. When I was very small, I had visited Spain, but I don’t remember very well.
“I had visited”=Past before another past 과거 완료형
7. I’ve been visiting visited seven countries since I was eleven years old.
8. We were disappointed. It was so stupid film.The film was so stupidIt was such a stupid film(such noun명사 & so adjective형용사)
9. Have you come been to Korea, Randy?
10. I am in a bit of in a hurry
11. I’ll date take her out this Saturday
12. Would you please don’t not ask me this question?
13. Yesterday I got was stressed
14. I went to home lateGo home is special (idiom)
15. I don’t know how to make a cookTo cook is a verb
A cook is noun
16. I have to lose my weight
17. When I was in high schoolI was a high schoolar
18. I broke up with my girlfriend
20. Do you have a schedule this weekend?Are you doing anything this weekend?Do you have anything scheduled this weekend?
21. When did you take a trip to Japan?
22. I went played roller-skating last weekendGo roller-skatingWent roller-skating
23. She looks like thinLook + adjectiveTHIN 같이보인다
24. I can’t go with you. I haveanother promise appointmentPromise is not exactly 약속
25. John and Frank are intimate close friends
26. If you have the hiccups, you should stop breathing. your breath.
27. I just ran 3 blocks. I can’t breathe.
28. I have never been to Lotteworld.
29. I will go to on a trip