fiat punto evo - press release
out of 6
Post on 10-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONFiat Punto Evo - Press Release
- Fiat redefines design language for premium hatchback with Punto Evo Punto Evo is a perfect blend of great design and style from world renowned Italian designers with the highest level of European engineering standards A radical evolution with all new dynamic exteriors and premium harmonious interiors Fully loaded with many first-in-segment features and best-in-class ground clearance Ex-showroom Delhi price of the New Punto Evo starting at Rs. 4,55,724 Delhi, August 5th , 2014: Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) today rolled out the new Punto Evo, a stylish and premium hatchback. The Punto Evo will appeal to the style conscious customers with evolved taste who enjoy life to the fullest. The Punto Evo styling is unique to India. It is a dramatic evolution of the earlier version sporting the design theme of dynamism and harmony. It is designed and engineered for India catering to the needs of todays customers. Punto Evo is fully loaded with a host of first-in-class features like rear AC vents, premium soft touch two tone dash, ambient light, all four auto down power windows, dual stage driver side airbag, smart wipers and 16 alloys, which is available at an attractive price point. Besides, it offers best-in-class 3 year warranty with option of extending it to 2 more years and convenient service intervals of 15,000 km for a hassle free ownership experience. FIAT is also offering 3 year/ 45,000 km total repair and maintenance program at attractive rates for New Punto Evo customers. The premium hatchback with its robust build quality, proven drive dynamics, more comfortable seats, best-in-class ground clearance, high level of safety standards, would offer an outstanding driving experience.
- The stylish hatch has a comprehensive range at a wide price performance points. It comes in seven variants with seven exciting colours. New Dynamic exteriors: The New Punto Evo has all new stylish exteriors with unique Reindeer Headlamps, elegant LED optical guide tail lamps, blinkers on outside mirrors, premium chrome embellishments, 16 alloys giving it a very dynamic stance. Luxurious interiors: All new harmonious interior with soft touch dashboard, ambient light, piano finish central console, sporty dials and new colour theme gives the car a very premium look and feel. Comfort and convenience: Punto Evo is better engineered to take care of the Indian customers requirements. It comes with bottle holders in door trims, foldable cup/ bottle holder in front of rear AC vent, glove box, tumble fold rear seat and closable unit in front dash to ensure plenty of utility space. Punto Evo is designed to offer exciting features for a pleasurable drive with new redesigned seat cushions, automatic climate control, rear AC vents, dead pedal footrest and all four power auto down windows. Safety and security: Punto Evo has been designed and tested to achieve the requirements of occupant protection in high-speed collisions as per European homologation standards. Apart from the standard safety features, it also boasts of first-in-segment features like two stage driver side airbag, double crank prevention system, metal reinforced rear seat back, smart front and rear wipers for better visibility.
- Specifications and cost of Punto Evo Speaking on the launch Mr. Nagesh Basavanhalli, President and Managing Director-FIAT Chrysler India Operations said, We are now strengthening our product portfolio in India with cars that are designed and engineered keeping Indian conditions and need in mind. Punto Evo is a stylish, premium hatchback embodying Italian design flair making it a preferred choice of the style conscious buyers enabling to make life more interesting. We have strengthened our presence in India by opening 116 exclusive dealerships in 93 cities across 23 states, which provide world class service to our customers. Variant Price (INR) Ex- Showroom Delhi Petrol Active 1.2L Petrol 455724 Dynamic 1.2L Petrol 512316 Emotion 1.4L Petrol 665929 Diesel Active 1.3L Diesel 527000 Dynamic 1.3L Diesel 621602 Emotion 1.3L Diesel 683580 Sport 1.3L 93 PS Diesel 719990
- The car will be available at exclusive FIAT showrooms across country. FIAT has made remote parts of the country accessible to after sales service with a hub and spoke model where a major distributor in key cities supports neighbourhood centres. The FIAT team has been travelling across the country on a K2K Passion Tour (Kashmir to Kanyakumari) to promote this initiative. FIAT provides a customer relationship manager to every owner of a FIAT car under its Amico program. About Fiat Group Automobiles India Private Limited (FGAIPL) FGAIPL is a fully owned subsidiary of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles. The company was incorporated in Mumbai, India, in March 2012 and will distribute FIAT and Jeep vehicles in the country through an independent dealer network. The company is currently selling the FIAT Punto Evo and Punto models, which are manufactured by the Tata-Fiat joint venture. The company in India will have around 100 employees and plans to target 150 dealers by the end of 2014. About FIAT Group Fiat is an international auto group that designs, produces and sells vehicles for the mass market under the Fiat, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Fiat Professional and Abarth brands, as well as luxury and performance cars under the Ferrari and Maserati brands. The Group has increased its global reach through the integration with Chrysler Group and recently expanded its product portfolio with Jeep and Chrysler brand models that are produced in North America and now also distributed in Europe through the new Lancia-Chrysler and Jeep sales networks. Fiat also operates in the components sector, through Magneti Marelli and Teksid, and in the production systems sector, through Comau. Fiat Group Automobiles designs, produces and sells automobiles under the Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia and Abarth brands, and light commercial vehicles under the Fiat Professional brand. In
- Europe, it also distributes Jeep brand vehicles. From January 2012, the activities of Fiat Powertrain which researches, develops and produces engines (power output from 65 to 235 hp) and transmissions for passenger cars and light commercial vehicles (torque up to 400 Nm) were transferred to Fiat Group Automobiles. About Chrysler Group LLC Chrysler Group LLC, formed in 2009 to establish a global strategic alliance with Fiat S.p.A., produces Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, FIAT and Mopar vehicles and products. With the resources, technology and worldwide distribution network required to compete on a global scale, the alliance builds on Chrysler Groups culture of innovation, first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925, and Fiats complementary technology that dates back to its founding in 1899. Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Mich., Chrysler Groups product lineup features some of the world's most recognizable vehicles, including the Chrysler 300 and Town & Country, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Dart, Ram 1500, SRT Viper and Fiat 500. Fiat contributes world-class technology, platforms and powertrains for small- and medium-size cars, allowing Chrysler Group to offer an expanded product line including environmentally friendly vehicles. For more information please contact: Marius DLima Head-Corporate Communications, FIAT Chrysler India Operations +91 - 98201 29889 E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fiat-india.com Rishar Raj Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd.
- +91 7506176776 email@example.com Sheetal Jobanputra Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. +91 7498657712 firstname.lastname@example.org
View more >