out of 17
Post on 26-Aug-2014
DESCRIPTIONThe what, why and how to BuzzFeed for brands.
- GETBUZZEDA quick guide to BuzzFeed
- Like a joyful scourge, Peretti is simultaneously fanning the ames that are disrupting the old media business model and promising that he has constructed a new, lucrative one. Andrew Rice - NYMag
- BuzzFeed is a content producer, publisher and aggregator. Established in 2006, BuzzFeed provides fast moving news to more than 50 million unique users each month. BuzzFeed is a place for you to discover, share, and track everything awesome that is happening on the Internet as soon as it happens. What is it?
- BuzzFeed reaches an afuent audience. Of the 50 million unique users: 40% have a household income of $100,000+. 25% are 45+ in age. 50% are between the ages 18-34. 50% of trafc to BuzzFeed comes from mobile. BuzzFeed users are SuperSharers. Users view on average, 12 posts per visit. Source: BuzzFeed & Nielsen Why should you care?
- BuzzFeed Journalists, Writers & Editors (Staff) BuzzFeed staff create most of the content on BuzzFeed. BuzzFeed Members All content generated by members ends up on a separate community page. BuzzFeed Partners Advertisers content rotates through the front page of BuzzFeed and can be accessed on their brand channel. How does BuzzFeed generate content?
- BuzzFeed Members Members can rate, comment, share, suggest and create content. Cat Power is the member ranking system. High ranking members can vote for multiple pieces of content per day. Higher rank = more votes. The posts are reviewed by BuzzFeed editors, with the most interesting surfaced on the front page. As the number of posts a member suggests get accepted and promoted by BuzzFeeds editors, members Cat Power rank rises. It is free to become a member.
- BuzzFeed Badges Badges allow users to express their feelings toward a piece of content. Once enough users have clicked on one of the badges, the content is labelled with a badge. A viral logo appears on the corner of the content that is quickly gaining impressions.
- INSIDETHEBUZZ We want our advertising to be innovative, inspiring and lead the shift to social and not just be another necessary evil that pays the bills. Jonah Peretti - Co-Founder of BuzzFeed
- There are no display ads on BuzzFeed. BuzzFeed value consumer experience above all else. This means they only allow native advertising. To participate you will need to become a Partner. There are two types of partner: 1. Editorial Partner. 2. Advertising Partner. Social Thumbnails CTR 0.5% Front Page Big Story Unit CTR 1.25% Story Unit 1 CTR 2.5% Story Unit 2 CTR 1.5% Centre Story Unit CTR 1% Image and Information from BuzzFeed.com Advertising on BuzzFeed
- 1. Editorial Partner Editorial Partners produce their own content on their own websites. BuzzFeed then provide a picture link with a short heading and an introductory sentence. These are featured on the home page of BuzzFeed via an algorithm. The algorithm nds content that is most likely to go viral and places them in the designated feature spots. 2. Advertising Partner As an Advertising Partner, you are given a BuzzFeed channel. Your content is viewed in-house on the BuzzFeed domain. The content you produce needs to be within the BuzzFeed tone of cool, interesting and/or fun. BuzzFeed can provide editors/writers to help produce content for your brand. Types of partner
- 1. Take time to create a story. Build your brand personality over a number of posts. 2. When telling your story, think about the emotional response you desire. 3. Be willing to take risks. If people dont like it, they wont share it. 4. Keep it relevant. Watch what formats are working and what news/entertainment is trending. 5. BuzzFeed content has a short half-life. Regular content production is necessary to keep readers engaged. 5 key rules to advertising on BuzzFeed
- Virgin Mobile has a channel hub that uses its own custom skin with links to their Facebook page, website and Twitter account. Virgin Mobile produce 3 pieces of content per week that aligns with who they are. For example, the Virgin Mobile BuzzFeed team took the news of Richard Branson getting his head cast as an ice cube mould and turned it into 12 Business Tycoons We Would Like To Suck On. The business personalities who are represented in this piece of content arent put there randomly. All of the business icons on the list share a thematic connection to Virgin Mobile's fun, young, and sexy brand. Michael Estrin, iMedia Connection.
- AMCs TV show, The Pitch used BuzzFeed in the lead up to its rst airing. The Pitch used a series of 3 posts to help generate some buzz and get people thinking and forming opinions that directly related to what the TV show was about. This type of content allows the brand to start a conversation about a topic that is the perfect context for its new show. - Michael Estrin, iMedia Connection.
- The Toyota BuzzFeed channel is a great example of how to produce content that is relevant to your brand. All Toyotas posts have something to do with cars/driving. Some are specically in context with Toyota, such as 20 Celebrities You Wouldnt Guess That Drive A Prius. Toyota use a clever mix of silly and informative content. The diversity of content allows them to reach a broad audience with super-targeted messages. - Michael Estrin, iMedia Connection.
- SUMMARY WHAT: BuzzFeed provides fast moving news to more than 50 million unique users each month. WHY: With more people looking to share content, now is the time to build your engagement online with native advertising. HOW: Follow the 5 key rules to create the right content at the right time.
- For more information please email email@example.com dtdigital.com.au facebook.com/dtdigital twitter.com/dtdigital THANKYOU!
View more >
get dressed ; get washed get lost get married get hurt get burnt ; get separated get changed 1. get stuck .
Tutorial para Instalao do dotProject Comandos: apt-get install apache2 apt-get install php5 apt-get install mysql-server apt-get install php5-mysql apt-get install php5-ldap apt-get install php-mail ... # wget -cv ...