Post on 23-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONChamomile is an herb that comes from a flowering plant from the daisy family. Both the fresh and dried flowers of chamomile have been used to create teas for centuries to cure a number of health problems. Teasyteas also includes various types of teas such as: green tea, oolong tea, rooibos tea, loose leaf tea, chai tea, black tea, white tea, herbal tea, iced tea, chamomile tea For more details visit us on: http://www.teasyteas.com/
- CHAMOMILE TEA A GREAT BREW WITH REMARKABLE BENEFITS www.teasyteas.com
- INTRODUCTION: Chamomile is a flowering herb and it grows all over the world but abundantly in Western Europe, Egypt and India. Chamomile tea smells a bit like apples, in fact the name chamomile comes from Greek for ground apple.
- FLAVORS & AROMA
- Chamomile tea has a mild honey flowery aroma and a semi sweet smooth taste
- It is naturally caffeine free and has tremendous health benefits.
- Chamomile tea also contains antiseptic and Anti-inflammatory capabilities
- Health Benefits of chamomile tea:
- Helps in fighting anxiety. Solves skin issues. Cures digestion disorders. Reduces Inflammation.
- Chamomile has anti-bacterial properties which strengthen the immune system of the body. Chamomile tea maintains blood glucose levels that help in controlling diabetes mellitus symptoms.
- It reduces gas formation and also helps you to get rid of heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. Regular intake of chamomile tea can help to treat migraines.
- The best time for drinking Chamomile tea is almost an hour before bedtime. This will help you to sleep calmly and also offers other health and beauty benefits.
- Try TeasyTeas Today & Feel the Difference! To Know More Visit us: www.teasyteas.com