動名詞. 當主詞 walking is good exercise eating too much makes me fat. teaching is learning
out of 24
Post on 16-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Walking is good exercise Eating too much makes me fat. Teaching is learning.
- Slide 3
- Teaching is believing. Seeing is believing. My hobby is listening to music.
- Slide 4
- I am fond of swimming. It kept on raining. He is used to getting up early. He studies hard with a view to passing the exam. It goes without saying that knowledge is power.
- Slide 5
- p. 152 admit, avoid, appreciate, consider delay, deny, dislike enjoy, escape Finish + Ving imagine mind, miss postpone, practice quit
- Slide 6
- toV Ving like to study= like studying begin to rain= begin raining prefer to swim = prefer swimming continue to work=..continue working
- Slide 7
- . prefer N to N prefer Ving to Ving prefer to V rather than V
- Slide 8
- stop to V = stop Ving He stopped smoking. He stopped to smoke.
- Slide 9
- I forgot mailing your letter. I forgot to mail your letter. Don t forget to mail your letter. forget to V = forget Ving
- Slide 10
- I remembered mailing this letter. Please remember to mail this letter. remember to V = remember Ving
- Slide 11
- go on + Ving = go on to V He went on talking for two hours. After writing, he went on to read.
- Slide 12
- try to +V = try + Ving I couldn t get to sleep, so I tried drinking some milk. I drank some milk and tried to get to sleep.
- Slide 13
- mean to V= mean + Ving Cheating me means hurting my feelings. I don t mean to hurt your feelings.
- Slide 14
- be busy (in) Ving be busy with + N spend ~ (in) Ving on + N It takes ~ to V It takes ~ for to V It costs ~ to V
- Slide 15
- S + have difficulty S + have trouble S + have a hard time + Ving S + have fun S + have a good time
- Slide 16
- How about + Ving What about + Ving What do you say to + Ving Why not + V Why don t you /we + V
- Slide 17
- keep stop prevent + from + Ving hinder
- Slide 18
- want to + V would like to V feel like + Ving
- Slide 19
- ; It goes without saying that ~. It is needless to say that~ (adj.)
- Slide 20
- There is no knowing ~ = It is impossible to know~ (adj.)
- Slide 21
- It is no use + Ving There is no use + Ving It is useless to + V It is of no useless to + V = useless
- Slide 22
- ; can t but + V can t help + Ving can t choose but + V have no choice but to V
- Slide 23
- .. On + Ving , S + = As soon as S + , S +
- Slide 24
- Do you mind opening the window? Do you mind my opening the window? Do you mind if I open the window? you
View more >